Boston Crusaders 2023

I have to say, I really enjoyed the show last night. On the Waterfront is probably my #1 drum corps tune and I listen to '86 Garfield and '97 Vanguard all the time. 2023 BAC does justice to On the Waterfront. I watched multicam last night instead of the usual high cam and really saw how the corps uniforms adds beauty to the show.

The guard book is insane. I thought their content score was too low last night.

3 hours ago, crunchycookie12 said:

Okay, great! I was thinking this was probably it. Thank you!

I think many posters here would tell you that Flo is limited in what you see and hear.  And that’s understandable. These shows are full field productions that really can only be best appreciated by seeing it live.  There is more sound clarity, nuance clarity, expansiveness of visual presentation.  There is a lot going on that isn’t picked up on the tv screen or audio.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Liahona said:

I am sure no one(especially the folks at BAC) will be offended if the show is not your taste.  What I find easier to do is find one thing at least in every corps show that I can like...that seems to help...

This is such wise advice!

• Thanks 1

I know all the caveats and I still want to celebrate the number BAC put up last night against fierce competition! It is so appropriate this corps and this show right now is setting the standard that everyone else has to shoot for. Yes, it is going to be a tremendous run to the finish, with much more work ahead. Still, BAC is making history anew already and showing everyone how special drum corps can be when a team like this one grasps its own potential for greatness. Everyone associated with the Boston Crusaders, past or present, who has helped make this season possible, ought to be so very proud. Thank you for letting all of us fans witness your spectacular season.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, fighterkit said:

Yes. It’s open

Yeah thank you. Mr. Lipman got in contact with me and told me it was open. I’m at ensemble right now, and this hornline is 🥵

Edited by MadisonBandMan1
  • Like 2

I see that the Italian/Shaved Ice truck made its way to rehearsal today! Thank God and the Woodall brothers!  More than 80 years of combined drum corps service with BAC!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well, I'm impressed. 

I love it when Colin speaks drum.....