Boston Crusaders 2023

So, today is day one of their three day mini camp at the University of Deleware.  They seem to be completely off the grid....all I'm hearing is crickets.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Buckeye said:

I would love to see something akin to the genius of the SOS closer.  Maybe multiple flyovers with multiple images.  

I don’t know how the heck they would do it…but I think there is magic to be had.  

You must be in the fabric business

5 hours ago, Buckeye said:

I would love to see something akin to the genius of the SOS closer.  Maybe multiple flyovers with multiple images.   

In typical Crusader fashion, The Burp would be classic, but maybe some orcas show up to attack Whitey Bulger. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Maybe it can be an audience participation thing?

Oooh.

I mean we get a SUTA shout this year but no opportunity for the Vanguard! yell (sadly).  And I don't recall finding 'shots' in BAC's book this year so.........The Burp™ becomes a new tradition? 

2 hours ago, TOC said:

In typical Crusader fashion, The Burp would be classic, but maybe some orcas show up to attack Whitey Bulger. 

I dont know if a burp would be BAC fashion

But I think a drill move with a 92.05 would be

That or a drill move with a "99.75?"

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Oooh.

I mean we get a SUTA shout this year but no opportunity for the Vanguard! yell (sadly).  And I don't recall finding 'shots' in BAC's book this year so.........The Burp™ becomes a new tradition? 

The shots are in the show. End of the first movement in the pit while the trumpets play the opening to conquest

• Like 2