Boston Crusaders 2023

5 hours ago, craiga said:

One thing is certain....today essentially marks the beginning of the final two weeks of the 2023 season.  Boston is clearly positioned to make it a very special time.  To any members reading this, know that your alumni family is behind you 100%.  

Eat'em Up, Boston !!-!-!!!

It's all about perseverance. Things won't usually come on … | Flickr

That's more a Jonah thing than a Moby Dick thing.

[calling it that some High School band has already bought that flyover for a Jonah themed show.  ]

1 hour ago, resipsaloquitur said:

Any Boston fans willing to put your money where your fandom is? A cool $3.2M will let you experience living inside a whale 🙂

Give me a few years when I’m on BOD

• Haha 2

I like this show more and more every time I see it BUUUUUUT they have to break the boat apart as the tarp is passing over it, not before. Ruins the effect. Or damages the effect I should say.

Astounding show though. God this is a great year for drum corps. Only 2 duds in the top 18 for me this year.

• Like 5

Nice energy tonight Boston... nice pop in the overall GE scores with the new additions.  Runners up, and closing the spread a bit on BD. And just as importantly, audiences continue to love your show wherever you go in the country. Keep plugging away. This is so much fun watching the excitement you are generating this season !

• Like 1

Great work tonight, BAC!  The new stuff is awesome and you continue to close the gap above you despite that kerfuffle in Part 5 tonight!  Can't wait for tomorrow night!!!

I love this show from BAC. But….. seeing them live compared to BD. There is currently no chance they pass bd without significant changes. They are already cleaner than bd in terms of the majority of their show, which hasn’t been changed or added to since early season. All they have done significantly is add a tarp. The ending is very underwhelming, and live…they are nowhere near the impact that bd has. And I have seen them back to back recently….and just for those that want to secure I have a DMA, judged BOA and DCI for many years and have had great high school and college bands, well as many trophies awards from dci. Boston is incredible this year, but I don’t think they have the show to beat BD….but if they add and change I might be wrong. I personally think they need a cadets 2000 level music book to bring them over the top with the color guard. The guard staging this year is not where they have been, but the guard is just as talented and written well. But now so is the rest of the top four. My prediction is that boston will end up I. 3-4 with BC and Crown peaking at finals. However, I predict boston wins in 2024 after a 2023 incredible season. They need a better and a more judge and crowd imap acting show to secure the gold over BD. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2