Didn’t fit into facility. 

Wait is this true, because I love the round table and hope it stays

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Wait is this true, because I love the round table and hope it stays

100% true. Fact checked doubly. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Wearing my black Crown polo shirt and The Wife has her Relentless tour shirt on for today's regional. Unfortunately, we'll be rooting from afar -- too darn hot! (Hmmmm -- possible show theme?)

Just showed this to The Wife before posting. She reminded me of Inferno. (That shirt is in the dryer.)

Yeah .. I’m pushing through the heat going to the show and wearing this year’s “black” show tee. Ought to be a good heat sink. But I think I’m in the shade. Partly cloudy low 80’s in The ATL .. big storm last night … serious humidity. 

🔥🔥¡¡¡ IT’S A SHOW DAY !!! 🔥🔥

👑👑LET’S GET IT CROWN👑👑

Edited by BWise
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BWise said:

100% true. Fact checked doubly. 

Gooooood, Anakin, goooood. 😈

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BWise said:

Yeah .. I’m pushing through the heat going to the show and wearing this year’s “black” show tee. Ought to be a good heat sink. But I think I’m in the shade. Partly cloudy low 80’s in The ATL .. big storm last night … serious humidity. 

🔥🔥¡¡¡ IT’S A SHOW DAY !!! 🔥🔥

👑👑LET’S GET IT CROWN👑👑

It's 115 where I am. So hot. I'm heading to Paris tomorrow where it will be much cooler.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

It's 115 where I am. So hot. I'm heading to Paris tomorrow where it will be much cooler.

That’s not for sure. I was just in Milan .. is was 97F .. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, wigwam said:

I guess I’m the only one, but I sort of miss Poppy.   Although he sometimes went overboard, he was pretty funny sometimes.  In general, I’m not in favor of banning people.  It’s better to just block people that I find offensively. 

I agree. Definitely over the top at times but he brought entertainment to DCP and all takes and opinions should be welcome so long as they don't veer into personal attacks on other posters

His takes just came with a big portion of sass which is what rubbed some the wrong way

• Like 3

14 hours ago, BWise said:

It was love hate with him/her .. catty as #### but sometimes right on point. But also could be mean as a snake. Big BDs fan .. called them her naughty little devils. 
Reamed out the Crown design team daily  

To be fair, the Crown design team from 2017-2022 deserved the daily reaming :peek:

A lot more maturity in this design this year, the addition of Jackson helps the overall sound and flow a ton! Also helps that they've ditched annoying vocals and singing 

I just got a glimpse of the performance last night and WOW I am so sad I won't be able to see this corps live this season. Just a beautiful show, I can't wait for the crown set to make its appearance

• Like 5

13 hours ago, nsxanax said:

…and we’re still lovin’ J. Webb and perc is still havin’ a tough time hangin.’

Call that a push…

Maybe Crown need's Jay Webb to judge percussion on finals night 

• Haha 1