Carolina Crown 2023

Jeeze. Hoping against hope they’ve got one last GE card up their sleeves to play.

• Like 2

It’s gonna come down to their run! They gotta stay focused and ready! That Brass score tonight 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

It’s gonna come down to their run! They gotta stay focused and ready! That Brass score tonight 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Last column on the right .. focus .. get ready. 

• Like 2

I didn’t get to watch the stream, some people on the show thread said there was some sort of issue at the beginning with the pit and timing…. Did anyone hear that?   

I’m hoping for silver tomorrow and the Ott of course, which barring a catastrophe looks certain.   

• Like 1

To finish 2nd they are going to have to clean a few things up.  Like the guy that fell over trying to kneel around the 30 (Left side) early in the show or the shoestring weapons catches (with at least one sabre and one rifle drop along the way as well) or the spacing that didnt seem quite right ot different points in the show.  Serms like it was a little bit of lost focus or unexpected jitters from the pressure of being in the 2 spot.  Regaining that focus plus some last minute cleaning is easily worth 0.1 points on the recap.  

• Like 1

It’s a SHOW DAY!

Okay, you know where this is going…

😉👑🗡️🙏🫶👍

Edited by nsxanax
Syntax
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, ShortyRock said:

To finish 2nd they are going to have to clean a few things up.  Like the guy that fell over trying to kneel around the 30 (Left side) early in the show or the shoestring weapons catches (with at least one sabre and one rifle drop along the way as well) or the spacing that didnt seem quite right ot different points in the show.  Serms like it was a little bit of lost focus or unexpected jitters from the pressure of being in the 2 spot.  Regaining that focus plus some last minute cleaning is easily worth 0.1 points on the recap.  

They definitely had some minor issues last night visually and some very minor guard issues with not cleanly catching their rifle/sabers and the fall from the tuba player but the brass was killing it. I was talking to a former Crown alum sitting next to me and he said the corps is young so maybe the did have some jitters but if they perform like they did Thursday night I think they win the silver.

• Like 4