Phantom Regiment 2023

12 minutes ago, old drmmjr said:

I turn 52 in a few months, and am recovering from heart bypass surgery at the moment, and after listening to this, it's official, I am an old Dino, for sure! I already said I am going to miss the beauty of the straight leg, and now I am missing the PR emotion in this show.

One thing you could always count on was the emotion in a PR show, and hopefully it will be added, because I feel none for this music. I turned my head to not watch and just listen, and there was very little to tell me it was Phantom playing. Those good old days will be missed. I had better go start hanging with Grandpa Joe and Granny Smith!

You'll have no trouble whatsoever finding other dinos. We'll even show you the secret handshake. 

All the best in your recovery, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

You'll have no trouble whatsoever finding other dinos. We'll even show you the secret handshake. 

All the best in your recovery, 

So True...lol...BUT you can find dinos of all ages . I know 20 somethings that are Dinos and 70 year olds far from being a Dino. Dino membership doesn't discriminate...lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

So True...lol...BUT you can find dinos of all ages . I know 20 somethings that are Dinos and 70 year olds far from being a Dino. Dino membership doesn't discriminate...lol

Does it make me a Dino if I yearn for the uniforms of the 70's and early 80's?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RebelGTP said:

Does it make me a Dino if I yearn for the uniforms of the 70's and early 80's?

Not automatically. Now if you still HAVE pieces of your uni from the 70s / 80s.....you might be a Dino. I still my my nasty old sweat bands from 1987 and my bibbers.

• Confused 1

I currently am more excited about last year's design, but I think this year's show needs to be watched with drill, staging, and that sorta thing. It'll be full of emotion later this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Not automatically. Now if you still HAVE pieces of your uni from the 70s / 80s.....you might be a Dino. I still my my nasty old sweat bands from 1987 and my bibbers.

I have my gauntlets....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

I still my my nasty old sweat bands from 1987 and my bibbers.

Drummers are so weird.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Drummers are so weird.

I'm not crazy! My mother had me tested :) | Cartelitos graciosos, Big bang  theory, The bigbang theory

• Haha 3

I spent my entire time getting ready for work this morning talking to my wife about how this show is bittersweet for me. I want them to be successful, but I know that means I have to give up the kind of show I love for what will be successful competitively. I may not like what is competitive these days, but I want the kids to have the incredible opportunity that is PR, and you can’t have an incredible opportunity if the corps no longer exists because it can’t compete. I believe this show will be very competitive, so I am very happy to know the corps is headed in the direction needed to continue operating into the future. But, I will miss what I loved about who they used to be, and will go through the growing pains to learn to love who they become. 

• Like 3