Blue Devils in the Details 2023

13 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

What?! You need to get over here and see Cut-Outs live bro! I can't even begin to explain the difference in seeing this live vs the internet. When I see people criticizing this show, first thing I think is "Have you seen it live, or on YT/Flomarching?" Because if you only seen it via the internet..............yea. 

In all seriousness, I hope you can make it over soon for finals. That would be awesome!

Absolutely. It would be insane and definitely AWESOME! I will do my best

• Like 1

Shaky run from BD last night.

Definitely their worst this season to this point.

But that's ok. 

Because if that's their C+ run......................yea. 

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Shaky run from BD last night.

Definitely their worst this season to this point.

But that's ok. 

Because if that's their C+ run......................yea. 

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!

I wouldn't go as far as saying it was their worst run of the season, but they definitely looked and sounded tired last night... and in Sac too. This rest before Denver will serve them well.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

I wouldn't go as far as saying it was their worst run of the season, but they definitely looked and sounded tired last night... and in Sac too. This rest before Denver will serve them well.

I wouldn’t exactly consider 2 days of rehearsals before show day “rest”, but it beats 5 out of 6 days competing and driving from place to place.   

I’d be looking ahead to the free day if I were a member or part of the BD traveling party 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Metalbinky said:

I wouldn’t exactly consider 2 days of rehearsals before show day “rest”, but it beats 5 out of 6 days competing and driving from place to place.   

I’d be looking ahead to the free day if I were a member or part of the BD traveling party 

They have a free day on Sunday. That will be good for them before heading to Kansas. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

They have a free day on Sunday. That will be good for them before heading to Kansas. 

Sleeping in the air conditioned  dorms at U of WY, eating meals in cafeteria and rehearsing inside qualifies as resting from the rigors of tour.

• Like 3

Can't wait to see the show live. I'll be at the Winston-Salem show later this month.

As good as that screamer is I'm curious to see if they keep all of it in the ballad.  It's spotty at the moment.  

As usual, Scott Johnson swinging for the fences with a ridiculously hard book. Those rim shots in the solo are very difficult to clean and nail consistently. 

Obviously, the closer is not done and that should be something to see once they finish it.

• Like 6

I wish the BD students health!

• Like 1