Bluecoats 2023

So thinking ahead of the new ending they're workshopping...since 2018, every time there's been a substantial ending change, it's been a reprise of the most "holy crap Bluecoats what are you doing" moment from the show. 2018 gave the vocalist more lines, 2019 brought (arguably) the most recognizable Beatles song and for a brief time, incorporated the pitch bend a la 2014, 2022 gave us the axel rolling over the corps and come semis, Ryan Jacobs on keytar again.

So who wants to bet the new ending will see the return of "Bump" in some form? The narration only covers the first half of the poem in the closer, after all...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jwest5 said:

So thinking ahead of the new ending they're workshopping...since 2018, every time there's been a substantial ending change, it's been a reprise of the most "holy crap Bluecoats what are you doing" moment from the show. 2018 gave the vocalist more lines, 2019 brought (arguably) the most recognizable Beatles song and for a brief time, incorporated the pitch bend a la 2014, 2022 gave us the axel rolling over the corps and come semis, Ryan Jacobs on keytar again.

So who wants to bet the new ending will see the return of "Bump" in some form? The narration only covers the first half of the poem in the closer, after all...

I hope not. But I trust that any new ending will be better than the current ending.

So word from Bluecoats … they’ve been taking the week off, just kind of relaxing by the pool and sipping Virgin Absinthe drinks with little umbrellas. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

So word from Bluecoats … they’ve been taking the week off, just kind of relaxing by the pool and sipping Virgin Absinthe drinks with little umbrellas. 

In ABSINTHEia? Blue Stars 2023???

I wonder if for Nightbeat they’ll stay at the Chapel the chapel the chapel hill location?

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Well...today's schedule actually did have a "pool block" with the temp just over 100.
I'm thinking that could be one of the most valuable blocks of the year for the members.

• Like 4