Bluecoats 2023

Just wanted to say congrats Bloo!! Thanks for an absolutely entertaining summer. Phenomenal show executed at the highest level. Keep doing what you’re doing!!

2nd highest finals score in corps history. 4th silver medal, and top 3 seven of past eight seasons. Quite the competitive run they’re on. Looking forward to an even better 2024 season! 💙

• Like 2

Forget the score, you had the most moving, the most exciting and the most difficult show out there. I loved every second of it and I can't wait to see what you bring next year. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulation Bloo on your glorious singing show - oh and the silver medal too. I see you winning VA- a visual masterwork complemented by an unforgettable music performance. Thank you for taking us to The Garden of Love and reminding us to celebrate joy!

• Like 1

this show was personally kind of life changing but that's a story for a different audience. bloo performed the hell out of this program every night. i will remember this show until i die. in terms of design, i believe this show to be perfect. musically, visually, and conceptually engaging and compelling from start to finish. thank you, bloo. i wont forget this. 

• Like 8