The Cadets 2023

18 minutes ago, CAtenhut said:

Crown is on fire and out for blood tonight! Do we see the Crown formation in the ending tonight?

I guess not.  But looks like you posted this question in the wrong thread!

• Haha 2

Great job, Cadets!!  KEEP RISING!!!!!

• Like 3

LFG!! So, umm.. can we get some back props or a flyover flag or a tarp or IDK but one last BIG effect to secure 5th? Lol I’m joking but not - just one more strategic flex to help GE?!

• Like 1

I had some trepidation about Cadets going on first after intermission, but the way that crowd responded to that first hit, told me that it was their night...As a matter of opinion, I think  Cadets received a lot of audience love...more than in recent years...They may not win a title this year(safe bet) but winning the audience again is the Cadets I grew to admire since 1982..BTW they kicked ### last night with an ending only done a few times..Clean, clean, clean and see ya in A town.. peace

• Like 5

I noticed the fall in volume right away during the last song, having grown accustomed to The Cadet power, it is a marked difference.  I also noticed far more spacing issues than normal throughout the show...Not sure if it's a new drill or not but I'm looking forward to them making it back to the top!

• Like 1

Congrats to the Cadets on a great performance last night!   I watched in person, Cadets and Crown were my favorite shows and it was amazing how much better the Cadets were in person vs the flo stream.  Crowd reaction was amazing too

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cadet Guardy said:

LFG!! So, umm.. can we get some back props or a flyover flag or a tarp or IDK but one last BIG effect to secure 5th? Lol I’m joking but not - just one more strategic flex to help GE?!

I've suggested a few used carnival rides that the members could ride on during the show just like the competition.

A "Zipper" ride is pretty cool but I would add a "Round-up" that spins and tilts upward plus a "Drop Tower". I'm sure Tony DiCarlo would not have a problem with a few more props like that making their way through the tunnels out on to the field.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, denverjohn said:

I've suggested a few used carnival rides that the members could ride on during the show just like the competition.

A "Zipper" ride is pretty cool but I would add a "Round-up" that spins and tilts upward plus a "Drop Tower". I'm sure Tony DiCarlo would not have a problem with a few more props like that making their way through the tunnels out on to the field.

Denver John: We are in that enviable group of Brooklyn drum corps alumni...From your resume, in the sixties we were just a few blocks apart...St Rocco's and St. Rita's were my junior corps..Rocco's was literally within walking distance of OLC and OLPH.. Hope all is well...peace

15 hours ago, Cadet Guardy said:

How about a huge Oprah tarp?

• Haha 1