Midwest Premiere

3 hours ago, totaleefree said:

Interesting Blue Devils go to Wyoming, Troopers go from Wyoming to Indiana

Social distancing. 😉

• Like 2

On 6/4/2023 at 9:44 AM, totaleefree said:

Interesting Blue Devils go to Wyoming, Troopers go from Wyoming to Indiana

University of Wyoming offers no home-state discount. Troopers held some weekend winter camps there back in the day, but those days are long gone

Great facilities (+ indoor football fieldhouse), 7,200 feet of altitude, mellow June weather, and e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman

42 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

University of Wyoming offers no home-state discount. Troopers held some weekend winter camps there back in the day, but those days are long gone

Great facilities (+ indoor football fieldhouse), 7,200 feet of altitude, mellow June weather, and e-x-p-e-n-s-i-v-e

So what's wrong with Mars?

• Like 1

Live about 30 minutes from Rockford, Michigan where opening night is occurring on June 28th.  All center section seats were listed as sold out when the show posted.  Wondered if anyone knew if that was true or it was a Friends type set-up?  Would love to find 2-6 seats in that section if anyone has any to sell.  Thanks in advance!

Posted in marketplace, but was afraid nobody looks in there this early in the season!

Edited by wonker
added last line

On 6/12/2023 at 9:01 AM, Sensioto said:

This is a great lineup to kick off the competitive slate. Curious to see how the Colts come out of the gate, and the Troopers sure seem to have some momentum too. Just over two weeks to go!

Gonna be a FUN year!!! I will say this much, Colts this year…😱😱😱🔥🔥🔥!!!! GEESH!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OldSchoolCorps said:

Gonna be a FUN year!!! I will say this much, Colts this year…😱😱😱🔥🔥🔥!!!! GEESH!!!

That’s exciting to hear. Are they marching a larger corps this year? Their smaller size didn’t deter them from a competitive season in ‘22

11 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

That’s exciting to hear. Are they marching a larger corps this year? Their smaller size didn’t deter them from a competitive season in ‘22

Yes, they are definitely marching a larger corps!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

What's everyone's predictions?

They’re on other threads…..

Edited by Sutasaurus