Midwest Premiere

1. Phantom/Stars

3. Cavies

4. Colts/Troop

Basing this on the low amount of info I have on all the corps except Phantom and Cavies

Scores from this show on June 28 last year:

1) Bluecoats 71.7

2) Boston 69.45

3) Cavaliers 67.60

4)  Phantom Regiment 65.75

5) Blue Stars 65.15

6) Crossmen 63.35

I doubt any corps scores a 70 tomorrow night, but it will be interesting to see if Blue Stars and Phantom get a bump. I would not be surprised if we see a grouping of corps in the 67-68 point range. I also will not be surprised if the finishing order matches how they placed in relation to each other at finals last year. 

18 minutes ago, mcjordansc said:

1) Bluecoats 71.7

2) Boston 69.45

3) Cavaliers 67.60

5) Blue Stars 65.15

6) Crossmen 63.35

I doubt any corps scores a 70 tomorrow night, but it will be interesting to see if Blue Stars and Phantom get a bump. I would not be surprised if we see a grouping of corps in the 67-68 point range. I also will not be surprised if the finishing order matches how they placed in relation to each other at finals last year. 

Oh, Blue Stars is going to get some love early this year, and Cavaliers will have to build up. Just how they're slotted from last year.

34 minutes ago, mcjordansc said:

1) Bluecoats 71.7

2) Boston 69.45

3) Cavaliers 67.60

5) Blue Stars 65.15

6) Crossmen 63.35

Factor in no top 6 groups I see scores getting some bump to not have to manage for spreads. 

That is a concern.  I'm headed to visit family in Ft. Wayne tomorrow and they were telling me it was a Red Air Quality day again today.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

That is a concern.  I'm headed to visit family in Ft. Wayne tomorrow and they were telling me it was a Red Air Quality day again today.

I'd take red over our purple that rated at 280 on the east side of Michigan 😅 it looks like it's foggy or very rainy just looking across the street