Midwest Premiere

I may be in the minority here, but my first viewing of the Blue Stars was the opposite of what I expected. The brass came out smoking hot and the guard was very messy with the most room to grow. I usually find myself thinking the opposite, where the Brass is the section with the most room to grow. I ain't mad about it. Even after just one viewing I'm loving this show, and we all know what the Blue Stars guard is capable of (and the demand is CERTAINLY there). The fact that their brass came out this strong for a first show is such an incredible sign of what to expect by the end of the season.

I absolutely love slightly "out there" shows and this hits on all levels. The Blue Stars have been able to create beautiful landscapes both musically and visually, especially since 2019; this show is no exception.

• Like 1

Phantom

Blue Stars

Troop

Colts

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Never thought I’d say this, but I like Bue Stars this year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cadet Guardy said:

Thank you, Blue Stars for guaranteeing Cadets will take 5th as worst case scenario. Did I just drink absinthe watching this?? 🫠 sorry but this fell flat, even for a premier. 

I hear you, but don’t sleep on Blue Stars! Can’t wait to get a look and listen of what Cadets are bringing this year!

• Like 1