Midwest Premiere

27 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Yes BD wore them more, but they moved well in them

Phantom Regiment on June 28, 2023 doesn't move as well as BD has at any point since 1994.

BD could wear a string of "just married" tin cans, and it would probably look amazing. 

Edited by kdaddy
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

45 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Phantom Regiment on June 28, 2023 doesn't move as well as BD has at any point since 1994.

BD could wear a string of "just married" tin cans, and it would probably look amazing. 

So true. Pick a BD show and you can show it to any group as an example of how a group is supposed to look like when moving. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

So true. Pick a BD show and you can show it to any group as an example of how a group is supposed to look like when moving. 

Exactly. And that's no knock on Regiment. The capes will undoubtedly look better eventually. But any comparison to BD in terms of movement will make most any corps look silly, capes or nah. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TexasPRfan said:

Oh contrare, my esteemed Mr. Ream.  I saw Troop in Ogden just as they were premiering and pegged them as a finalist from their first show.  (remember, they didn't come out till July last year).

You are right 99% of the time.  Here's your 1%.  🙂. Ok, maybe 99.9% of the time and this is your 0.01%. 🙂

Couldn't remember who exactly was correct from the start......but knew there were some!!! Thanks for saving me time to go get your prediction!

Rebroadcast getting going now.

I'm gonna do high cam tonight.

• Like 1

it could.  but doesn't 

10 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

it could.  but doesn't 

Then is it truly “high” cam?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

You're hilarious! LMAO I can't stop laughing.... 🤣

But it's truth though. Lol