DCI Central Indiana 2023

To my thinking some of the callbacks seem a bit forced, rather like they are glued onto the show rather than an organic part of the immediate expression. But the moments themselves are really lovely.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

This is a very classic Cavies look.  

Yes it is. Great look.   Contemporary styling and fabric's.  

• Like 2

This show will be spectacular by mid-July. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Cavaliers show is designed to peak at finals, also that's not the final ending...

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's definitely an anniversary tribute show and given the staff changes, it's showing a "this staff is starting to figure out how to work together" design in some ways.  I see this as a good show to position themselves to push up in the next few years even if this show doesn't make the push.   

This is what we saw from Phantom in the 2021 season with a classic show to reset and bring together their design staff.  Then they started making the moves to modernize out again and we have this year's show sparkling. 

• Like 3

loved the callbacks to old shows, but some things seemed overwritten.  how many different songs were being played inthe stepover?   Just play Softly as I leave you (loudly).....

• Like 1