DCI Central Indiana 2023

Im usually super invested in placements and scores but not tonight! First show of the season I’ve watched and I’m pumped and enjoyed all I got to see! Great job to all! Can’t wait to experience an in person show on Sunday. 

Just now, Chief Guns said:

Holy cow!!! Haven't seen you on DCP in forever!! Welcome back brother!!

I'm lurking in the curtains..   LOL 

• Haha 3

Neat set integration for the bandos with Crown.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Den8uml said:

Im usually super invested in placements and scores but not tonight! First show of the season I’ve watched and I’m pumped and enjoyed all I got to see! Great job to all! Can’t wait to experience an in person show on Sunday. 

Yeah I'm not even caring about placements this year.  I'm in "just entertain me" mode already and they are ALL coming through this year.  

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Yeah I'm not even caring about placements this year.  I'm in "just entertain me" mode already and they are ALL coming through this year.  

Same here. Maybe because SCV isn’t competing (who I’m usually rooting for). Just happy to see everyone perform. I say that now, but I’m sure it will be different by the time finals rolls around … lol.

• Like 2