Cavalcade of Brass - July 2nd, 2023

Colts Cadets are up. 

Nice start by the pit. Small horn line with no tubas. However, giving a good effort. 

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Ok for a sec I thought it was the A Corps..gonna say small

Not red enough 😉

I do love that the Colts org maintains the cadets as an opportunity for the youngers to do a summer tour 

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 1

Colts Cadets wrote a show for the talent they possess. Only four trumpets, so the middle voices and baris are getting a bit more feature. Proof you can write to your talent. Good on this corps. 

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Not red enough 😉

I do love they the Colts org maintains the cadets as an opportunity for the youngers to do a summer tour 

I have a lot of respect for that organization. I don't know a lot about them but have heard positive things about the experience they provide and they must be run smartly to support 2 corps. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lawdn said:

I have a lot of respect for that organization. I don't know a lot about them but have heard positive things about the experience they provide and they must be run smartly to support 2 corps. 

God bless ‘em but who designed the Colt’s uni this year and what does it have to do with the theme of the show? Just askin’

9 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

God bless ‘em but who designed the Colt’s uni this year and what does it have to do with the theme of the show? Just askin’

The Colts unis is like a EKG heartbeat....so does fit the show "where the heart is". They also form the Heartbeat EKG style during the show I think in the 4th movement.

Edited by Jnecker

8 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

I believe it's the background from the announcement. Red with the power lines? IMO worst uniform to myself since it blends with field and has the same thing on both sides so spins and turns have no flash. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jnecker said:

The Colts unis is like a EKG heartbeat....so does fit the show "where the heart is". They also for the Heartbeat EKG style during the show.  

K. Thank you.