Summer Music Games in Cincinnati 2023-07-05

There’s still a hole in bostons opening form. It’s so apparent when they open heh

1 minute ago, Cadet Guardy said:

Great guard and great horn line. Crown loses me with their drill almost as if it’s lacking something. Am I alone with this thought?

just for me, and i know nothing about visual scoring just what i like, but there are places where they're all spread out marching that scream for something closer together and more frenetic-looking.  i'm talking in big impace moments.  it's impressive the sound they get all spread out like that, but programming-wise it's not as impactful as it could be (again, just my taste). 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cadet Guardy said:

Great guard and great horn line. Crown loses me with their drill almost as if it’s lacking something. Am I alone with this thought?

The drill isn’t visual enough. There’s no single moment drill wise that stands out yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DCIFan2022 said:

@craiga ya ready!?!

I'm flying in a plane with no windows up here tonight so just kinda hanging on everyone's words.