Summer Music Games in Cincinnati 2023-07-05

1 minute ago, gjramsey said:

need to work on the rifle flinging.   looks like one guy almost got pegged tonight, last week one nailed the boat and bounced a different direction

It is dangerous and not always predictable.  Demand!  

Boston is just so good. I really don’t have anything worth saying yet because I’m still watching the shows and figuring them out but Boston is a white whale indeed. Bluecoats haven’t performed yet but I think it will be 1. Boston 2. Bluecoats 3. Crown

So excited to see this Bluecoats show in competition. Watched the premiere last week, and loved it.

• Like 1

When they came on the field for their preview I thought "Oh God.. no...   they're doing a Yo Gabba Gabba show..."

Edited by Super Don-O
  • Haha 1

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I embrace the weird.  I love the weird.  

I’ll give them credit: Bloo can do weird better than anyone else. This brand does not work with most other corps. Like it’s weird, but they make it cool at the same time.

• Thanks 1

Overall, BACs theme is better portrayed than Crown. Crown has the better music, and maybe, just maybe, better percussion and guard. BAC has better drill and GE though, and they aren’t far behind Crown musically, guard, etc. They are close though  

BACs show def reminds me of old school Cadets in a way.