You've Lacrosse the Line!

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Todd Fox saying pretty much every perc section was the same level 😅 Just rank em

I'm not a percussionist - but what does that mean ?

2 minutes ago, treved said:

Top 5 percussion sections were within 1.2, when they’ve been 2.4+ spread in prior shows. 

So many in this grouping that's been touring together have the weird effect of Troopers and Colts percussion punching above the corps total weight class.  So it makes percussion super interesting to judge.  They've all been handling it in different ways. But it also is getting tighter I think inasmuch as the upper corps tier is brushing up and cleaning.

7 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Todd Fox saying pretty much every perc section was the same level 😅 Just rank em

3 minutes ago, treved said:

Top 5 percussion sections were within 1.2, when they’ve been 2.4+ spread in prior shows. 

2 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

if you look at 2nd-7th all of the scores go down in order 81-80-79.  Normally they dont want to give ties so they go down by tenths.

Not really. Also they were only 1.2 spread last night. 1-5 that is. Also, if you paid attention Todd spent a lot of time at the front ensembles. This is the issue of pulling the perc judge off the field. Your front ensemble has way more exposure than before. I could easily see where content is pretty similar amongst all the front ensembles. 

• Like 1

I like Blue Stars show but I am starting to wish those sugar cubes had more of a sugar cube vibe. Something about these big white undecorated boxes is feeling like more of an eyesore every time I see the show. 

35 minutes ago, treved said:

it appers Blue Stars had a big jump from last night. i didn't see them, just looking at the recap

2 hours ago, Mikah said:

All By Myself?

All by myself was based of Rach 2 which is why you hear it. 

• Thanks 1