The Battle for 12th!!!

15 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Glad to see you this season.  Did you make it to the Rose Bowl yesterday?

Wow, thank you! I did go to Rose Bowl and had an awesome time. 

• Like 1

Chiming in for Blue Knights 

Going to watch them on Flo rebroadcast tonight- but they are a favorite of mine and the first corps I fell in love with

• Like 1

DO

NOT

SLEEP

ON

SPIRIT

They are REALLY #### good live. Saw them the last two nights.

• Like 4

The dinosaur in me wants Madison….to  many reasons why. I was there in 08 when they came back to Saturday night, and I remember the feeling and emotion in the crowd. 

But next Saturday, in front of the home crowd in Ft Collins-  I think BK is going to pick up steam, (as they usually do at DATR). So, my choice is them in a dogfight with Madison to Allentown- perhaps opening the spread to catch an 11th place Colts as we head into finals. 

Edited by Dmlkmen

Spirit has a vehicle with attitude, swagger and fun. These kids are owning it and it is a matter of the gel factor now. 

This is be a six-corps shootout for finals the likes of which we haven't seen in a long time. Also, if Music City finds a balanced brass ensemble sound, don't sleep on them either. 

Between a pick'em top-4, and middle-tier brawl, and a schoolyard scrap for 12th - 2023 is going to be a glorious bloodbath. 

See you all in Atlanta 🙂

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for PC. Looks like they have most of the brassline in the show now, and things really seem to be clicking for them. They're nearly 10 points ahead of 2022 at this time (and even slightly ahead of where they were in 2019!). Such a drastic improvement in just one year. If not this year, this show can serve as a rebound to get them back on track with membership to break finals, for sure.

• Like 1