To Encore or not to Encore in Utah 23

8 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Ladies and Gentleman..............I give you a head-to-head bout I wouldn't have mentioned 72 hours ago...............

Pacific Crest vs Troopers Friday night in Cheyenne. 

Will it be full panel in Cheyenne, or is J Missing going to be there?   As PC’s strength is Visual, & Troopers strength is music, the caption J Missing is covering could have an impact.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DFA1970 said:

Mandarins or BD are not completing in Cheyanne. BD will actually be in Cheyanne but at the show. 

Yeah, just Seattle, Academy, PC, and Troopers tonight. Big matchup for The Academy and PC vs. Troopers.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tony L. said:

To everyone questioning my knowledge of geography, please relax.  The point is that until all corps are at the same contest, judged by the same panel, the scores are just informative, not determanitive.  And for the record, I am a well documented fan of Mandarins and Pacific Crest.  Just check prior posts.  Oh, and just for the record, "West Coast Inflation" is the well known reference to those corps who BEGIN their tours in California and make their way to the first intersection with everyone else.  So please all calm down.  🙂

Please show me the last time corps from the west have had sudden drops in score once they moved east 

I see west coast inflation parroted all the time but no proof of it 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

EAST COAST DEFLATION!  I mean...let's talk about football again?  

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Will it be full panel in Cheyenne, or is J Missing going to be there?   As PC’s strength is Visual, & Troopers strength is music, the caption J Missing is covering could have an impact.  

That's a great point. If so, we might have to wait until the following night in Fort Collins where I am sure a full panel will be in play with the first BD/BAC matchup on the schedule that night.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I hear J. Missing loves Wyoming, so I wouldn't be surprised if he finds a way to make it out there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacewill said:

Yeah, just Seattle, Academy, PC, and Troopers tonight. Big matchup for The Academy and PC vs. Troopers.  

Last time Troopers saw Crossmen/Madison, It was nearly a 4.5 gap between Troop/Scouts and almost five point gap with the Crossmen. 

If PC is within two points tomorrow night, that would "Pencil" them in the 12-13 spot, as Troop/Colts are pretty much holding down 10th-11th.

The X-Factor would be Spirit. 

PC has a legit shot at performing Saturday night in Indy. 

But still a LONG way to go. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Last time Troopers saw Crossmen/Madison, It was nearly a 4.5 gap between Troop/Scouts and almost five point gap with the Crossmen. 

If PC is within two points tomorrow night, that would "Pencil" them in the 12-13 spot, as Troop/Colts are pretty much holding down 10th-11th.

The X-Factor would be Spirit. 

PC has a legit shot at performing Saturday night in Indy. 

But still a LONG way to go. 

I missed Spirit last week, but having seen the rest, PC is in a good spot. As soon as they performed last night I was like...that's impressive. The show design is good and well thought out, but beyond that it is how they attack and own it. Confident where everyone else in this tier is still looking shaky and uncertain. If they can maintain that and keep adding to show, should be interesting. 

• Like 2