BD - 88.5

BAC - 86.7

Mandarins - 83

Troopers - 79.9

PC - 77.7

BK - 76.4

Academy - 74.9

Cascased - 67.0

I'm sticking with my predictions after watching the shows and seeing the scores from the other shows.

• Like 5

Seems like they fixed their visual issues in 2019.   And of course that’s when the entire percussion staff leaves…. And the pandemic…

Edited by wormster79

Just now, Vuitton said:

Pacific Crest is a contender for sure.

I hope it's not close!  1.5 to 2 pts please!

• Like 2

Very proud of BAC....yet again!  What a show this year!  

And, enjoying our newest crop of teenaged fan boy designers critiquing every corps here tonight from their mommies' basements.   Maybe you can wipe the Cheetos crumbs off and relive your glory days in your high school band's clarinet section.  😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, jordsterr said:

It's amazing how people perceive things differently.  I felt exactly the opposite.  As soon as Boston started, I felt badly that they had to follow BD and have those sounds go head to head.  BAC is indeed wonderful,  but this BD corps is on another level.  Of course, it's all subjective anyway.  Overall, great year for drum corps!

Atleast over Flo, BAC's hornline sounded very controlled, but with little "sparkle." I hesitate to make any assessments until I see both live 

• Like 2

BK has improved over the past week, but after the opening statement, the show loses so much energy with the large amount of running around while not playing.

Removing the black panel from the uniform at the end didn’t make a huge impact because it is just more of the lavender/blue that is already present underneath.  

• Thanks 1

I think that we need to stop letting our collective frustration with the competitive boringness of BD’s unrivaled success distract from our better judgement 

Even if you don’t like their admittedly formulaic shows, the biggest category of judgement should still be the execution, and few years of few corps execute the way that they do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craiga said:

Very proud of BAC....yet again!  What a show this year!  

And, enjoying our newest crop of teenaged fan boy designers critiquing every corps here tonight from their mommies' basements.   Maybe you can wipe the Cheetos crumbs off and relive your glory days in your high school band's clarinet section.  😀

edgy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spacewill said:

I'm sticking with my predictions after watching the shows and seeing the scores from the other shows.

I think you should stick with them. They all sound great to me.