Devils Crusade(rs) and Sin Along The Rockies 23

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Atleast over Flo, BAC's hornline sounded very controlled, but with little "sparkle." I hesitate to make any assessments until I see both live 

True dat.  I was fortunate to see BAC, Crown and Coats in Cincinnati.   TV is...well...TV.  Looking forward to Atlanta when I get to see them all.

42 minutes ago, craiga said:

Very proud of BAC....yet again!  What a show this year!  

And, enjoying our newest crop of teenaged fan boy designers critiquing every corps here tonight from their mommies' basements.   Maybe you can wipe the Cheetos crumbs off and relive your glory days in your high school band's clarinet section.  😀

My glory days were winning DCI Finals, although I did want to play the clarinet but had to play the trumpet because my parents couldn't afford to buy me a clarinet and my uncle had an old trumpet. True story. I bought a white clarinet, while drunk, several years ago. Never played it. Also true. And, I have clarinet and colorguard envy to this day. True. I wish I could have played the clarinet and been in colorguard. I hated playing the trumpet/soprano and haven't blown one note since my last finals night. Happily true. I never want to touch a trumpet again.

Edited by Vuitton
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Hell ya BK. Love seeing the kids have fun in this encore 

I just said, "I love you baby" to my cat who is sitting next to me.

• Like 2

Scores up on DCI. BD almost getting to 90 already with almost a month left. 

• Like 2