Broken Arrow 18 July 2023 - the Show, not the Accident (nor the Movie)

BD run was not as strong as their last (in my opinion,) but it still was unbelievable good. 

If they continue to grow, there’s no way to know where this show ends up at

• Like 6

BD clearly has a championship caliber show. No doubt. It remains to be seen if anyone can challenge them. Once this beast cleans and they tweak the ending I am not sure anyone can. I give Bluecoats the best shot. But BD is so dang good at everything they do that if the other 3 have even the slightest of weaknesses BD's strength across the board just becomes too much to chase. Right now I love everything in Blue Devils show up to the closer, and even that is pretty cool until the final move or two. The color of this show just pops and grabs you. The demands in music and visual are super strong and when cleaned should pop some incredible GE numbers. 

• Like 7

Blue devils do have some weirdly uncharacteristic visual issues at times though.  I mean they’re not huge but they stand out because your brain is like “these little never to never things don’t happen with BD”

• Like 4

The first time I saw this BD show, I thought: “Yeah, another solid BD show that will probably win.” But it didn’t stand out to me as anything that special. After watching it several times, and seeing it get better and better, I think it is a very special show. One of my favorite BD shows since I started following the activity around 2010. I don’t see anyone beating it.

• Like 3

That performance can be caught. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1