San Antonio - Draw for Order of Appearance

What excites me most about this is PC and Mandarins. So cool to see them placing higher. Growing up, my local drum corps show was often, PC, Pioneer, Cascades, Glassmen, Teal Sound, and maybe one top corps, maybe. So I grew to love the corps that were typically seen on the lower end and that's what makes this just a wonderful sight to see. 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, spacewill said:

PC actually being closer to evening then morning is also a wonderful site to see!!!!!!

I am going to just say it, the 12th spot is PCs to lose. If someone wants it, they will have to go around them to get it. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I am going to just say it, the 12th spot is PCs to lose. If someone wants it, they will have to go around them to get it. 

Gonna be an anxiety filled next 4 weeks.  Last year BK had 2 points on troopers after SA.  By Allentown  Troopers passed BK by .7 but were 1.35 behind Crossmen.  1 week later they caught Crossmen by .5 pts in Indy Prelims and Semis.... I feel the Corps from 12 to 14 are super tight right now and a flip can happen at any show.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spacewill said:

Gonna be an anxiety filled next 4 weeks.  Last year BK had 2 points on troopers after SA.  By Allentown  Troopers passed BK by .7 but were 1.35 behind Crossmen.  1 week later they caught Crossmen by .5 pts in Indy Prelims and Semis.... I feel the Corps from 12 to 14 are super tight right now and a flip can happen at any show.  

Oh no doubt!

I am not saying it's over and PC is a lock, I just feel they are in the driver's seat, and it's up to everyone in that 13-18 range to catch them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chief Guns said:

Oh no doubt!

I am not saying it's over and PC is a lock, I just feel they are in the driver's seat, and it's up to everyone in that 13-18 range to catch them. 

haha...I know!  My refresh button on my computer is going to need to be replaced by the time Semifinals come around with all the score hawking I'll be doing!!!!!!  One thing I will say is last year Troopers had a special show and it was one I loved from the beginning and it just kept drawing that emotion. I don't see that in the other shows right now so the surge might be a little harder this year!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacewill said:

I can only imagine. We will continue to check on your mental health throughout the remainder of the season, and are here for you if you need us. 😉

• Like 2