Three Favorite Shows this Year (so far)

20 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Yeah, but they always get the benefit of West Coast inflation 😂 

Crap! You just made me snort milk through my nose!  😜

• Haha 2

Cadets                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Bluecoats                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          PR                 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, JohnDF said:

Being from California, my three favorite corps have always been the Blue Devils, Vanguard, and Mandarins (our local corps, Go Mandarins!).

With the demise of Vanguard this year, I'm super excited to see the rise of Pacific Crest. That again gives me three California corps to root for and get excited about this year.

Every year I also pick my three favorite shows that I've watched. Not being a musical person myself and not having a marching background, I base my likes purely from an uneducated audience perspective. This year my three favorite shows are from the Mandarins, Boston, and Crown... they are just really enjoyable and I totally get what they are trying to give me. There's a lot of "this band vs that band" on this forum, but leaving all that aside, as a fan, what are the three shows you are enjoying the most so far this season?

Great topic….

I haven’t seen all Corps yet in person and that does make a difference. However, as of now, these are my favorite three shows….oh, and I am a music first type fan…..

1.  The Cadets 

2. Boston Crusaders 

3. The Colts 

Edited by Triple Forte
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Phantom Regiment and Carolina Crown

Personally, I don’t feel strongly towards any other shows at the current moment but I also have not seen every single show yet. I’m sure things will change as the season develops. Overall a less strong season in my opinion in terms of show likeability 

Same with me..

as of now, (albeit its before seeing everyone live and before all the changes are in) , I enjoyed the 2022 programs more than I am enjoying the 2023 programs  ….

BD

Crown

Boston

• Like 1

Troop- BD- Crown   No order 

• Like 1

1. BD -man I’ve never been a big BD fan so this is painful but I can admit it after seeing the Rockies show. love the design adjustments they made to have big guard features on weapons. You can really see how this was a direct response to BAC winning guard since 2018 and how they were doing it  

2. BAC- enjoyed last years show a little more but this white whale show is incredible and the talent on the field is second to none

3. Phantom - great to see them come back with a big show that works! They sound amazing. 

HM: I loved troop so much last year, but this seasons show is harder to enjoy but they are performing it great. 

Edited by Den8uml