No West for the Wicked - Canyon Texas 7/17

Just now, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Alright I've held my tongue long enough on this issue. The end of the show is just so.... cheesy. Like yes I get we need to lasso the sun, but the way it's designed and performed is soooo cheesy. 

So much about the way they use the rope is.  It’s been evolving though so hopefully it’s getting sorted out.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Alright I've held my tongue long enough on this issue. The end of the show is just so.... cheesy. Like yes I get we need to lasso the sun, but the way it's designed and performed is soooo cheesy. 

"guy running through line of horns to object of the show" is pretty shopworn. Even BAC is doing it this year

Just now, Triple Forte said:

I would bet my last dollar that they are definitely going to change the ending big time

Well I'm sure, but if any of it involves them running around the sun with the rope.... it's cheesy. 

1 minute ago, ContraFart said:

I think they need it. They are not having a bad run, but I have noticed a couple of mental breaks. 

Yep, 100%. I just want to see what else they have in store. There are still some disconnects, but I’m assuming that’s either part of the plan and they’re adding, or they’ll fix it. I want to love this show, but it’s not there yet for me. 

Just now, KVG_DC said:

So much about the way they use the rope is.  It’s been evolving though so hopefully it’s getting sorted out.  

It really is all about the rope that makes it cheesy 

Just now, lawdn said:

The Troopers' musical program is stunning and just gets better and better. 

I would argue the ballad is the best one on the field this  year.  I saw and heard it in person and it sounds amazing already. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Perhaps have trebuchets launch rope over prop to lasso it. 

• Like 2

I love Troopers show.  The ballad is sublime.  The drum line keeps getting cleaner.  The rifle work is getting better, but the flag work is still a mess.

6 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I can’t imagine Troopers didn’t have it cleared before going there. 

You would think so.  But remember the year with the baby powder?   Who was that?  Boston?