Corps Al Denton (TX) July 20, 2023

2 minutes ago, Big Bird said:

I think that the placements are fine based on cleanliness but the captions are all over the place and I think most would disagree with where judges are ranking the captions. 

Really?  And why is that, BigBird? Because the Boston Crusaders aren't supposed to win?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Just want to throw out a correction, GE is just GE now. They aren't separate between music and visual. 

Actually I was wondering about that, thanks for the info.

It seems like every year I have to have an in-service on how to figure out what the judges are judging.

Ladies, ladies, this will all be settled when BD sweeps all captions on Saturday 

:peek:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Ladies, ladies, this will all be settled when BD sweeps all captions on Saturday 

That’s the worst thing that could happen in the name of variety and competition. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

That is very possible.  The Blue Devils are 20 time World Champions, with incredible member talent, unbelievable staff, amazing organization, and virtually limitless financial resources. 

• Thanks 1

Boston beat crown in brass two times in three days with a different judge. I’m not sure we can sit at home on flo and question that and say it was wrong. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big Bird said:

I said that the placements are fine, Crown should not be losing Brass. Bluecoats should not be losing percussion

Judging performances and who should place where in brass AND percussion from the comfort of our home watching on Flo isnt exactly the best way to assess such things, imo.

• Like 7