Corps in the Heat at Mesquite (TX) - July 24, 2023

23 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Cavaliers out tonight. Widespread stomach bug. 

Wow, hope everyone gets over it fast and feel better.  Everyone was at the Riverwalk on Sunday so I wonder if this will be a slow burn through all the corps.  Hope not, they have all worked too hard to have these come up in their home stretch!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Cavaliers out tonight. Widespread stomach bug. 

Not again.....the Cavies have pulled out of more shows during the last four seasons than all the other corps combined.   One wonders what their medical process is comprised of.  Do they have a corps doctor on tour with them.   An RN? How organized is their med team?  I have no qualms with them having to pull out of another show, but one has to wonder why they get so sick every year....even pre-covid.

6 minutes ago, craiga said:

Not again.....the Cavies have pulled out of more shows during the last four seasons than all the other corps combined.   One wonders what their medical process is comprised of.  Do they have a corps doctor on tour with them.   An RN? How organized is their med team?  I have no qualms with them having to pull out of another show, but one has to wonder why they get so sick every year....even pre-covid.

They have an excellent medical team. Didn’t really post to debate that. Posted because fans here might want to know. Thanks. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Excellent. 

If they didn't perform at all they would have lost their performance fee which this year is a significant amount of money.

32 minutes ago, craiga said:

They are being very cautious about members' health. I don't care if you have the staff of Johns Hopkins there, there isn't much you can do about a stomach bug.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1