Corps in the Heat at Mesquite (TX) - July 24, 2023

I think the guard is much more talented than the work given to them.

• Like 1

Now for Fifty Shades of ……….

30 minutes ago, brassboy said:

But I only watch high cam because I like to choose what to look at.

Why not do both?  😎

362995176_6874522492580511_3099353015490846512_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=111&cb=99be929b-3346023f&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=FbW0Ldh1AYEAX-fj-U6&_nc_oc=AQlaQYJOxrRuYd7k9quauTX2MfgQd_xpI1knvEWJFiVkCvlURUz8d7EKUzJdo92QYMg&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfBYL6JqepaHKtR6zr_05gxJVbBQ9cQZGhwLGTBlSdH-mw&oe=64C36701

From the other night, Crown on the 55" Samsung in the Mancave (computer room) multi cam on top. 

Hi cam on bottom, from the computer with 32" monitor.    I use the sound from the computer into a sound system.  The pic looks strange because the lights in the room are off.

Flo allows you to run two streams simultaneously.  My Iphone Flo app connects to the Samsung TV.  I use a separate Flo program on Firefox to the computer for that feed.  Same User ID and password.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Motivated by the Madison trumpet soloist, but a generic question: when do you make the decision to dial back a solo that just isn't working? Keep working on it until Allentown then change it up?

I haven’t heard or seen the Madison show, so I am peaking in general. I suppose it depends on why the solo is not working. I can recall two examples of great solos in 2012: one with Colts, the other Crossmen. Colts had the memorable “All By Myself” screamer solo, for Crossmen it was at the end of “Earth Song.” The soloists were cautious early on, but by Allentown had audiences eating it up. That being said, they hit the notes each time and it kept building and building throughout the season. For others, without naming examples, it just never worked. A few times the soloist would fist pump in the air after finishing which I’m sure was written in the show (in one case I know for certain) and you wonder why. At this point, if a solo is not working, it can be revised. After Atlanta it will be too late. 

• Like 2