Hattiesburg-er and Fries - 7.26

2 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Anyone looking for exactly what people said about a show two years from now probably has too much time on their hands.

Fair.

I do enjoy reading through everyone’s comments a couple years after the fact with the added benefit of hindsight. It makes for very entertaining reading…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jaylogan said:

Why don’t the titles have the same date format, and why is the year left off???

What is going on this year with show thread titles? Trying to be cutesy and 2 years from now this thread will be lost in the wilderness…

Now that my cantankerous rant’s over, go drum corps!

The thread title is created by whomever gets to create it before anyone else.  You’re free to create one if you’d like.  Then someone like you can complain about it!

We already are aware of the year and why 2-3 years from now would we go back to it?

Jeez, finish your coffee.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

The thread title is created by whomever gets to create it before anyone else.  You’re free to create one if you’d like.  Then someone like you can complain about it!

We already are aware of the year and why 2-3 years from now would we go back to it?

Jeez, finish your coffee.

I gave my reason why I like to go back already. Also I don’t drink coffee so…so there! 🤪

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jaylogan said:

I gave my reason why I like to go back already. Also I don’t drink coffee so…so there! 🤪

You should start. Life saver. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Yeah, I think that would have definitely helped me get through the west coast show livestreams earlier in the season, with me being on the east coast and all…

1 hour ago, jaylogan said:

Fair.

I do enjoy reading through everyone’s comments a couple years after the fact with the added benefit of hindsight. It makes for very entertaining reading…

Dude....don't tempt me.  It's a day off for me and I'm barely keeping up with THIS year's drama threads!  🤣

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

Caffeine is an addictive drug, why make your body dependent on it?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1