Crum-ble on the hill in Allentown - August 4, 2023

I just gotta give some love to the home team and shout out to BK. I thought this show was dead, sunk the first time I watched it. My lord they’ve brought it a long way.

And special shout out to the GUARD!!! Looking at the numbers they started out with a month ago and seeing what they did tonight, bravo.

Cant wait to see what Bones brings tomorrow night. Between Xmen, PC and BK, 2 incredibly deserving top 12 level shows are going to miss out on Saturday night.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 27Socal said:

PC drum score starting to pop.  Only .05 behind Blue Stars.  Keep pushing guys.

It's such a weird season.  We were winning GE but getting killed on Percussion, now our Percussion is showing up and we are getting killed on GE....oh DCI judges...you are worse than alcohol and cigarettes combined!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looking at the score sheets, Bloo is on the tail of BD in general effect, however they outperformed their Color Guard and Brass books. 

The tail is end of the season will be fireworks!!

• Like 2

Bloo was behind Boston last night is a majority of categories. And Bloo and BD are surprisingly tight tonight. That is a huge! Why does this stupid regional have to be two nights where there is no way to fairly judge everyone. 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

No way. Last few seasons they have been flag heavy. BAC out there with full guard riffle tosses all show long and winning. So this season BD comes out replicating that. It’s not a bad thing. Do what the judges are rewarding. 

Actually Crossmen did it in 2019 in “Valkyrie”….just sayin. 

• Like 1

Brass, Perc, GE, & Color Guard are very tight between BD and Bloo

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DCIFan2022 said:

PLACE CORPS SCORE  

1 Blue Devils 95.775

2 Bluecoats 95.250

3 The Cavaliers 91.050

4 Troopers 88.525 5

Blue Stars 87.550

6 Blue Knights 84.688

7 Pacific Crest 83.825

8 The Academy 82.025 9 Genesis 78.275 10 Seattle Cascades 74.625

Remember my friends, Blue Devils did not win DCI East. at least not yet.  They won the night.

Saturday night's scores  will be combined with tonight's scores.  There are still a couple of corps BC and CC who may have something to say about who wins this thing.  👍  😎

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

No way. Last few seasons they have been flag heavy. BAC out there with full guard riffle tosses all show long and winning. So this season BD comes out replicating that. It’s not a bad thing. Do what the judges are rewarding. 

BD 1999: Full flag opener, full rifle jam number, full saber ballad, just like this year. I love BAC guard, but when I think of the full weapons triumvirate in DCI — which, to be clear, is a crazy thing to do — it’s Scott Chandler and BD all the way. 

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 3