DCI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS SEMIFINALS

21 minutes ago, lawdn said:

Speakers in front of me didn't seem to have sound coming out. 

Their generator went out, so no electronics. 

1 minute ago, barigirl78 said:

The Crossmen have more actual drill in their show than most of the corps out there. They put in a really good performance.  (I am live at Lucas Oil). 

Actual drill only appeals to the boomers.   Now it's trot to your dot, swivel hips and grind that pelvis!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's going to be the same as yesterday...GE and Visual will give BK a slight edge over Crossmen. 

I really do like the shimmering gem effect that the percussion produces in this show. Also in general the ambiance of this show is extremely nice. It’s going to be a really tight race for 12th…

• Like 1

All 3 had very good, but safe runs.   I have to give the edge to Xmen.   It's going to be close.

• Like 4

IMHO Crossmen should beat BK today.  Their drill was much cleaner than BK and didn't use as many scatter drills.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MarkHornGA said:

It's going to be the same as yesterday...GE and Visual will give BK a slight edge over Crossmen. 

They are so close, all the captions are gonna add up

Re: BK, judges see and hear a lot of things to like that I don't, so I know little and will say little. BK is great at creating and conveying a range and progression of moods and MMs are completely bought in and sell show so well. Good luck BK!