Dci fans should be ashamed of themselves

5 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

BD is putting an amazing product on the field and dang near every corp has gotten a standing ovation except for the blue devils. I’m between the 30s i would say maybe 10 percent stood   

it really was disgusting and people need to grow the eff up.  I root for all corps cause the kids deserve it.  

and yes I am in the stadium 

The Spartans just received a standing ovation and they deserved it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

BD is putting an amazing product on the field and dang near every corp has gotten a standing ovation except for the blue devils. I’m between the 30s i would say maybe 10 percent stood   

it really was disgusting and people need to grow the eff up.  I root for all corps cause the kids deserve it.

I noticed it, too, and agree completely that it was superb. But DCI a crowds are DCI crowds. They want music they connect with. Who cares?  Tomorrow BD will walk off with another trophy, knowing  they were terrific. 

• Like 6

Just got to my hotel. I can say that all my section, which included Phantom's drum major and trombone soloist, stood and clapped for BD. Excellence is undeniable, and the fact that some resent BD should be worn as a badge of honor. It means they are the best at what they do.

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, MikeBD said:

and yes I am in the stadium 

You are mad because not everyone feels and thinks like you do? There are waaay too many people upsent these days with others who don't agree with them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1