Carolina Crown 2024

12 hours ago, ZTWright said:

Why when they're still posting? Lolol.

I wish I was Poppycock. Although he was a jerk, he was funny and witty. I can be funny, but I'm not too witty. I never interacted with him because I was a lurker here for a long time, but I saw his nastiness in the Crown thread after finals in 2019.

Edited by Vuitton

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

They were a hair’s breadth from second place last year. It’s tough for anyone to beat the leviathan lately.  It’s been eight years this season, although we did have the two Covid seasons in there. We’ll say six competitive seasons. 

I really don't care where they place. Last year's show, to me, was their best since 2015. For me, it was dud after dud from 2016 to 2022 (especially 2022), so I am happy with 2023. That show is the Crown I fell in love with back in 2006!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Vuitton is not Poppycock.  I know who he is. He’s not on here and he’s not trying to get back on.  He thinks I’m crazy for still posting here. 

All one has to do to get accused of being Poppycock is say Crown is going to get 4th place. LOL.

• Haha 3

The 2025 Phantom Regiment presents, I AM POPPYCOCK!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Quad Aces said:

What happened to Poppycock?  Honest question - I always enjoyed the witty posts.

I liked Poppy too. He's as I understand it, sleeping with the DCP fishes. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

I really don't care where they place. Last year's show, to me, was their best since 2015. For me, it was dud after dud from 2016 to 2022 (especially 2022), so I am happy with 2023. That show is the Crown I fell in love with back in 2006!

I don’t care where anyone places anymore.  I just go and enjoy myself.  I thought they were terrific last year. I loved Liebestod.  

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Quad Aces said:

What happened to Poppycock?  Honest question - I always enjoyed the witty posts.

In memory of Poppy on DCP...........

"Those naughty little Devils did it again."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/13/2024 at 8:00 AM, Terri Schehr said:

I don’t care where anyone places anymore.  I just go and enjoy myself.  I thought they were terrific last year. I loved Liebestod.  

I only care where Vanguard places.

• Like 1