The Staff Merry-go-round

On 8/20/2023 at 10:33 AM, Slingerland said:

If I remember correctly, no one in the blind draw at '88 finals finished out of their group, and Madison won Semis too, so I'd argue it didn't really make any difference except from a suspense angle for the fans.

I seem to recall Phantom feeling the draw hurt them and the spread between 6 and 5 is greater in finals than semi’s, but a quick look on DCX shows that while they placed ahead of Cavaliers once and Madison once, in their meetings with any of the top five, they usually placed behind Blue Devils, Madison, SCV, Cavies, and Cadets.

Edited by Tim K

3 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

Looks like blueknights will have a new artistic director as Pyro announced on their facebook today….

That's a bit surprising, and I suspect surprising to them as well (given other recent posts).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kdaddy said:

That's a bit surprising, and I suspect surprising to them as well (given other recent posts).

Can't be surprising since they removed a post that was in question, which seemed to have led to this situation.

Edited by Grandpa Joe
Fixed pronouns, was unaware.
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

2nd and 3rd place flipped.  4th and 5th place flipped.  Impossible to say it made no difference.

I think the real reason the idea was dropped is because no one could keep a secret.  

like they tried to hide recaps for an entire season and everyone had them anyway

On 8/20/2023 at 6:49 PM, IllianaLancerContra said:

have you watched them? they need revenue anyway they can get it

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2023 at 6:34 AM, combia1 said:

Yeah, maybe moderators should delete this thread and we can start over. At this rate we will have 87 pages in this thread and only four actual announcements. 

Welcome to Drum corp Planet. A popular topic will always stray from the actual content it was meant for discussion.

• Like 1