What was a random moment you lived from 2023?

Whats a random moment that stuck to you that others might have missed or not noticed from this year? 

Edited by GetOFFmyDot

I wrote about this a little in my review of the Pittsburgh show but I fell in love with the Seattle Cascades. The show music and theme were wonderful. But more specifically it was watching those young members absolutely busting their tail-ends to march that show. They were mostly young. The one instance that will remain with me was this young mellophone player (? I think it was mello). The kid was maybe 13 or 14 years old. Toward the end of the show the drill was picking up and I could see this short kid with his hat beginning to fall to the side as he/she just kicked it into gear and made a few difficult moves to keep up with the others. I began cheering loudly and others joined in. The effort was 110% electric. I stood up and began cheering even louder...yellow "go go go" as he and the corps completed their show. Big standing ovation from the crowd. 

I honestly had a tear in my eye as I was telling my girlfriend how much I love the show and the effort from all those kids, esecpially that little mello player. To me...that is the DCI experience and this fan loved it. 🙂

• Like 6

Me at the theater experience and guy behind me yelling “TROOP” and me saying “ YEAH”