New Zealand Girl and Drum Corps Alumni React to the MANDARINS 2023!!!

9 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

Nice to see you're consistent....you had much the same reaction to  Courtney  a coupe of years ago.

I mean, God FORBID someone outside our activity watches, appreaciates it, and publicises that fact.

FFS.

so, how do you really feel?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I know a couple that attended DCI Finals for the first time ever in 2022, and went back to Indy for finals last month. They also attended several shows in their home state of Texas in 2022 and 2023. 

How did they learn about DCI.......... watching Courtney's drum corps reaction videos while cooped up in their house during the pandemic. 

Before that, they never even knew drum corps existed. But they were a huge follower of Courtney. So when she started reacting to drum corps, it peaked their interest. They started binge watching drum corps shows during the pandemic, and they were hooked. When the tour started competing again in 22, they was in attendance. 

Courtney has brought new fans to the activity thru her channel. I personally thank her for that. 

the new CEO needs to be made aware of her

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TOC said:

You're hired! 

nope. my name is still considered a curse in the board room

16 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

so, how do you really feel?

Apparently I got under his skin to the point that he went through my posting history and found an old post where I agree with myself (shocking). And tosses in the obligatory “FFS”.  Yeah, that really won me over and changed my mind. 
People get to have differing opinions. But we should be able to disagree without being disagreeable ($1 to John Wooden).  Versus launching into ad hominem attack mode. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

People get to have differing opinions. But we should be able to disagree without being disagreeable ($1 to John Wooden).  Versus launching into ad hominem attack mode. 

Might have something to do with where they live.

On 9/28/2023 at 3:03 PM, TOC said:

Liked the ones about The Righteous Brothers and Karen Carpenter.

To be fair that live recording of Unchained Melody is otherworldly.

• Like 1

Watch her reaction video to SCV 2018…talk about an “O” face when the mello sustain hits.

4 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Apparently I got under his skin to the point that he went through my posting history and found an old post where I agree with myself (shocking). And tosses in the obligatory “FFS”.  Yeah, that really won me over and changed my mind. 

Nope...I just remembered it.

Stop being so dismissive of people outside the activity getting into it.

• Like 1