Cadets Suspend for 2024

10 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Mod hat here:

Posters need to stop making personal attacks and badgering other posters. We do not want to close down this thread but it is moving in that direction right now. I think everyone here has been around long enough to know the guidelines.

Ā 

Well mine got deleted so Iā€™m one of the bad boys. Want to see a good discussion on this butā€¦ stopping there..:

One thing to consider in the props and outfits discussion is how much flack Cadets got for theirs this past year. I'd bet they'd have scored a point higher if their props and outfits were flashy and expensive like that many other corps (but also not meaning to give them a free ride on some of the choices). So even the ability to afford these items, and at the level to add to and not detract from GE scores, is something corps need to consider when adding up the projected costs, risks and distractions of the coming season.

Edited by fifer

14 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Well, there is a rumor going around that this may be a 'coup' attempt by GH to regain control of The Cadets. It's on social media so you know it's got to be true.Ā šŸ§šŸ«¢šŸ˜‚

So THAT is why no details were released. šŸ˜† Thinking of will he live in Erie or stay next town from me but already got deleted once. šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha 1

Off Topic Good News:

Taylor Swift spends the night at Travis Kelce's mansion & they have been seen holding hands in public!Ā 

(This tread has really gotten intense.)

On Topic Reference: Ā 

Taylor Swift might be interested in a large financial sponsorship of The Cadets or DCI? But, she might require theĀ Bari Sax be added to instrumentation & all corps add the number '13' to their drill.

Why not? Ā 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, keystone3ply said:

Off Topic Good News:

Taylor Swift spends the night at Travis Kelce's mansion & they have been seen holding hands in public!Ā 

Taylor Swift might be interested in a large financial sponsorship of The Cadets or DCI? But, she might require that theĀ Bari Sax be added to instrumentation & all corps add the number '13' to their drill.

Why not? Ā 

OMG SWIFITES ARE THE ANSWER!!!!! You are a genius

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, keystone3ply said:

Off Topic Good News:

Taylor Swift might be interested in a large financial sponsorship of The Cadets or DCI? But, she might require that theĀ Bari Sax be added to instrumentation & all corps add the number '13' to their drill.

Why not? Ā 

BARITONE SAXAMAPHONE (itā€™s something my BD says)

• Haha 1

Just now, ContraFart said:

OMG SWIFITES ARE THE ANSWER!!!!! You are a genius

They could single handedly save DCI, and Iā€™m not even joking

• Like 2