Recent resigned SCV Board Treasurer now BD Director At Large

2 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

Can you name the person you are referring to...and why this matters?

SCV Treasurer resigned mid August 2023, as rumored in protest to his objections to touring in 2024. 

CA DOJ submits new notification that SCV is now delinquent for FY 2021 at the end of August 2023. 

SCV submits for registration for FY 2021 and it is rejected by the CA DOJ. Wrong audit was submitted and was a duplicate of 2019. It was subsequently removed. Additionally, the wrong form was submitted with the wrong registration fee. So the FY2021 registration is still entirely outstanding, wrong form, wrong fee, audit not included. 

Now, what is confusing regarding SCV's status with the DOJ is it appears FY2022 has been started with "In Process". Good news I would imagine. It was submitted OCT-20, but FY2021 was submitted SEP-18. So a whole month passed without addressing the corrections that needed to be applied to FY21. 

It appears the CA DOJ Charity Registry is processing things inside of two weeks now. 

Anyway, SCV Treasurer resigns out of protest, SCV continues to have strange and conflicting registration submissions to the state, and SCV Treasurer ends up on BD board a few months later. 

I'm curious why he didn't complete a full (and first) term on the SCV Board before bailing and then joining the BD Board. 

Edited by Richard Lesher

2 hours ago, Richard Lesher said:

SCV Treasurer resigned mid August 2023, as rumored in protest to his objections to touring in 2024. 

CA DOJ submits new notification that SCV is now delinquent for FY 2021 at the end of August 2023. 

SCV submits for registration for FY 2021 and it is rejected by the CA DOJ. Wrong audit was submitted and was a duplicate of 2019. It was subsequently removed. Additionally, the wrong form was submitted with the wrong registration fee. So the FY2021 registration is still entirely outstanding, wrong form, wrong fee, audit not included. 

Now, what is confusing regarding SCV's status with the DOJ is it appears FY2022 has been started with "In Process". Good news I would imagine. It was submitted OCT-20, but FY2021 was submitted SEP-18. So a whole month passed without addressing the corrections that needed to be applied to FY21. 

It appears the CA DOJ Charity Registry is processing things inside of two weeks now. 

Anyway, SCV Treasurer resigns out of protest, SCV continues to have strange and conflicting registration submissions to the state, and SCV Treasurer ends up on BD board a few months later. 

I'm curious why he didn't complete a full (and first) term on the SCV Board before bailing and then joining the BD Board. 

Can you name the person you are referring to…and why this matters?  

• Like 1

I have quit jobs several times in my life. You don’t see that plastered all over DCP. 

• Haha 2

so who was the treasurer? not all of us keep up with everyone  in every position in every corps outside of caption heads

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

so who was the treasurer? not all of us keep up with everyone  in every position in every corps outside of caption heads

@Richard Lesher Which one is the SCV Treasurer that went to BD's BOD? I perused the link provided & I can't find them in their little popup resume unless it's Mr Anderson?  Maybe @scheherazadesghost might know the answer?

Thanks!   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1