Recent resigned SCV Board Treasurer now BD Director At Large

August 26, 2023 – VMAPA Board of Directors welcomes Rob Schiller, as newly elected Board Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair. Since 2004, Rob has worked for the North Carolina Symphony as their Senior Vice President and CFO and prior to that as the Manager of Budget and Finance for the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. Since joining the board a year and a half ago, Rob has been instrumental in helping with our PPP Covid loan debt forgiveness and Employee Retention Tax Credit filings and assisting with the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant accounting. Vanguard earned a substantial government credit as a result of Rob’s work. We thank Chris Anderson, outgoing Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair, for his three years of service to the organization and his diligence towards our fiscal goals during this time. Chris has offered his time to ensure a smooth transition with Rob which has been seamless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/31/2023 at 4:40 PM, Richard Lesher said:

https://bluedevils.org/about/bod/

The best of what SCV could be is always manifested at BD. 

More schadenfreude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe he is referring to Christopher Anderson

I can understand his resignation if he felt that SCV was making poor decisions; what I wonder is how he ended up on BDBoD only a few months later.    The behind-the-scenes machinations must have been interesting.  

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
Clarity
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I can understand his resignation if he felt that SCV was making poor decisions; what I wonder is how he ended up on BDBoD only a few months later.    The behind-the-scenes machinations must have been interesting.  

Drum corps intrigue reminds me of the fashion world.  Or maybe it’s because I just finished reading The House of Gucci. 🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Drum corps intrigue reminds me of the fashion world.  Or maybe it’s because I just finished reading The House of Gucci. 🤷‍♀️

Sadly, it reminds me of Cheer!

• Sad 3

5 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

so stability and sound decision making. or he's trying to take BD down too. i'll let conspiracy theorists take it from here.

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

so stability and sound decision making. or he's trying to take BD down too. i'll let conspiracy theorists take it from here.

It's called gossip. I guess anyone associated with SCV has this "virus". Tainted infectious individuals that need to be squashed.