DCI Annapolis now TBD

9 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Now that the Commies have new ownership I hope improvements will come.  

As a Niners fan, I hate to admit this, but real recognizes real. If you are a Commanders fan, be very excited about the future. 

Your new QB Jayden Daniels, is the real deal. I saw alot of his games out here in SoCal. He went to Cajon High school in San Bernardino. He is legit. 

25 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Now that the Commies have new ownership I hope improvements will come.  

The only way FedEx can be improved is by demoing it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

As a Niners fan, I hate to admit this, but real recognizes real. If you are a Commanders fan, be very excited about the future. 

Your new QB Jayden Daniels, is the real deal. I saw alot of his games out here in SoCal. He went to Cajon High school in San Bernardino. He is legit. 

they should be good unless up 28-3.

sad we lost Quinn, but as long as we have Jerry still in charge, we'll be average

19 minutes ago, Galen said:

i'm thrilled finals got moved to UM in 2000

2 hours ago, Galen said:

This is the plan I suspect.  I'm sure the city council is figuring out details how they can put us on the tax hook for a new place on the RFK site while staying reelected...

Or maybe NoVa will get this one.  I think Maryland is done with them for now.  

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

As an LSU grad I agree with this statement 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

This is the plan I suspect.  I'm sure the city council is figuring out details how they can put us on the tax hook for a new place on the RFK site while staying reelected...

Not to get off topic on my own string. However, the National Park Service just approved the demo of RFK yesterday.  It's a big step toward attempts by DC to get the team back to DC.  

Now, please go back on topic regarding possible new location for the Annapolis show.

:soapbox:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

If NoVa didn't want the Caps and Wizards, they aren't taking the Football Team anytime soon, I'd imagine.

As for on-topic locations, I'd second Towson as a good alternate given the circumstances.

Edited by Galen

On 5/3/2024 at 2:55 PM, Jeff Ream said:

i'm thrilled finals got moved to UM in 2000

i wasn't,  I had great seats at fed ex - then ended up in the nose bleeds at UM..  the only good thing about it being at UM was that it was only 15 minutes from my house.