Murfreesboro show

Its a great venue for drum corps...not too small, not too large. Corps sound great there. There is lots of parking nearby if you are able to walk a couple of blocks. Minimal parking right next to the stadium unless you arrive very early.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I skipped last year but as @drumhead31 stated, it's a great venue except I need a little more knee room in the chair back section. 😁  There's been a lot of construction in the past taking up some of the stadium parking. May have been completed by now but there is parking around campus if you're ok to walk. I have been just taking Lyft from the hotel.   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 1

It's seriously one of the best shows on tour. You're getting the Top 8 corps (plus Music city), outdoors in a FANTASTIC sounding stadium, great sightlines, and a capacity crowd. This is often where corps will debut their "new" ending to the show as they head to the stretch run. Outside of Finals, it's my favorite show of the year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks everyone for your input. 

Booked at Embassy Suites near the stadium.  Sitting up high. Club level 303 row 5 /43.

It’s about a four hour drive for us and we get an hour back.  I’ve only done drive bys of Nashville so maybe we’ll go see the touristy stuff. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

NGL I thought this was going to be another cancelled show thread... 😥

• Like 1

The last time I hit the Murfreesboro show, I sat next to a dude who was drinking hot coffee. He was sweating profusely.

• Haha 5