some old corps photos

I'm not sure if this one has been posted yet. It's SCV 1982

montrealscv.JPG

another shot of prelims 1982

montreal82.JPG

Colour guard at the Eiffel Tower show in Paris (again my apologies for the color quality, it's from the negative.) I loved it when they wore the orange uniforms in contrast to our whites, and I loved our color guard. I had this pic blown up poster sized, framed and hung on the wall as well.

1977EiffelTowerShow3-1-1.jpg

Since you mentioned color in both of these photos (and also noted that the second photo was flipped), I took the liberty of playing around with the color a bit; the yellows are diminished a bit, the reds heightened. You can decide for yourself if these are "improved" or not. They're both great photos, no matter what . . . as is that spectacular overhead shot from the Eiffel Tower. That one needs no improvement, IMO; it's perfect as is!

1977EiffelTowerShow3-1-1.jpg

1977ShowEngland1.jpg

stkevinsmacys.jpg

Found on the Macy's Thankgiving Parade site. Looks like a flag on the right identifies them as St. Kevin's, early '60s?

Looks good, byline. Getting help from friends is always nice. :smile:

No problem. I'm happy to help out! Is there too much red in that first "enhanced" photo? If so, I can drop it down a notch or two and repost.