Former Pioneer BoD Member, DCI Volunteer of the Year Arrested

I can't stop reading this sentence because, to me, it has such a negative connotation to it. I hope I am wrong...and I also hope that you don't go around wishing for the demise of other organizations like Pioneer. We will get through this. If you've marched with the corps before (I cannot tell by your post if you have) then you would know that.

I'm hoepful that stellwegen... was being sarcastic and really dislikes that this thread could be seen as an afront toward Pioneer, and that it is detrimental the Pioneer.

Edited by Redmann

I can't stop reading this sentence because, to me, it has such a negative connotation to it. I hope I am wrong...and I also hope that you don't go around wishing for the demise of other organizations like Pioneer. We will get through this. If you've marched with the corps before (I cannot tell by your post if you have) then you would know that.

There is nothing negative meant by the comment! What I am saying, is that whatever has happened is now out in the open, the powers that be know that this cannot be tolerated, and steps are being taken to insure that this type of situation does not ever happen again. Having said that,my point is that there several people that will not let this go! It is time for Pioneer to prepare the corps for the upcoming season,and to do so without this ongoing albatross and what is becoming a social stigma hanging around their neck....

I'm hoepful that chicas... was being sarcastic and really dislikes that this thread could be seen as an afront toward Pioneer, and that it is detrimental the Pioneer.

ACTUALLY...that's not the case at all. I was simply aggrivated at the word usage. If you read something that says "This number should be sufficient to end the existance of Pioneer once and for all!" and it's about your corps then you'd get defensive too. Notice how I never accused them of it...just made note. I interpreted the message as them saying that there was enough people out there who know about this incident to shut down the organization. That's just plain ridiculous.

There is nothing negative meant by the comment! What I am saying, is that whatever has happened is now out in the open, the powers that be know that this cannot be tolerated, and steps are being taken to insure that this type of situation does not ever happen again. Having said that,my point is that there several people that will not let this go! It is time for Pioneer to prepare the corps for the upcoming season,and to do so without this ongoing albatross and what is becoming a social stigma hanging around their neck....

HOWEVER...now that they have posted this and explained the message they were trying to convey, it's all good. :) I can ensure you that our focus this next camp (and until the summer) will be on our upcoming season and that, even though this issue can't simply be forgotten about, preparing for the summer will stay our main focus.

This post at the moment has had 4172 hits. Now if you multiply this by five or ten, which would be a reasonable amount of other persons told about this by a viewer, this would come 41,720 persons.This number should be sufficient to end the existence of Pioneer once and for all!

I disagree. if anything, this can rally the wagons for Pioneer

I disagree. if anything, this can rally the wagons for Pioneer

Yes it could, it might, it could not......The Cadets could fold this year and Pioneer could win Division I. Bandettes could mach a full corps and Bluecoats could purchase red uniforms. This just makes me very, very tired.....

• 12 years later...