DCA Schedule

Gene... JULY 8TH!!! I SOOO want to be back in Erie this summer!

SPAM......you might be thinking of "Lake Erie Fanfare" (DCI) on July 10th :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are 2 shows missing from the schedule that make me sad. The RI show as i make a long, very fun, weekend around that every summer. and of course the Barnum Champions on Parage (Bridgeport).

:(

Kingston NY on Aug 12????? What's up with a show happening on the same day as DCI finals??? Is that normal? Last season we had a show that weekend, but it was right around the corner from the DCI stadium and happened on Sunday, the day after DCI finals. This is very distressing news for me. I bought my tickets for DCI finals while I was in Foxboro last summer. Money cannot buy better tickets! It just seems to me that there should not be a performance obligation for us that forces us to miss the biggest drum corps event of the year. I'm willing to bet there are lots of people that march DCA that have kids marching in DCI. I certainly know lots of kids that I was planning on cheering on from the stands.

What are your thoughts and feelings about this?

Reading is VERY late this year, competing against West Haven.

That'll pose some tough choices for those corps who traditionally schlep out Reading every year.