If DCA were DCI

Perhaps you dont possess the requisite brain capacity to understand that I was comparing musical style and repertoires. In any case another from the posse of haters rears her ugly head. Love all these non marching types casting barbs from their peanut galleries. The great majority of those here who do march (and those who dont) are at least polite in their opinions. I wouldnt trade my spot on the field, whether Im stinking up the place or playing well, for yours. Blog that.

Woah.... woah .. woah..... Deep breath...

and whats impolite in a comparison of us to Bandettes?? The ones i have met have been dam kewl.

maybe yer just tenses for an attack casue of the similar screen name my friend... but all is kewl..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

94 Romeo.....LOL

I knew it was one of them! Thanks babe! ^OO^

Perhaps you dont possess the requisite brain capacity to understand that I was comparing musical style and repertoires. In any case another from the posse of haters rears her ugly head. Love all these non marching types casting barbs from their peanut galleries. The great majority of those here who do march (and those who dont) are at least polite in their opinions. I wouldnt trade my spot on the field, whether Im stinking up the place or playing well, for yours. Blog that.

Wow, Dan. That was completely and utterly uncalled for.

Wow, Dan. That was completely and utterly uncalled for.

I completely agree. I was just strolling thru the thread and I think I got some blood spatter on my cargo pants LOL

Where is CSI DCP when you need em?? LOL

geez.... I've been moderated for less...

Boy and I thought the DCI forums were hostile! My reference was to the kilts. Now that my kids have graduated from DCI I was planning on paying more attention to DCA and was even thinking of going to Rochester for my first DCA show. This has turned me off completely and since it is obvious I am not allowed to post here, I will not.

the saddest part of this is Cathy is not the person Dan assumed her to be. the screen name is close but they are 2 different screen names/ people. Cathy is a long time poster on RAMD and over in the junior forum here.

not only did Dan royally screw up by confusing her with someone else, but he cost DCA a new fan. :lol:

doesn't this prove to you guys this war you are in over STUPID internet comments just isn't worth it???? can't you let it go??? or do you need to prove what big men you are on a computer message board??? because in case you weren't aware ~ it has the complete OPPOSITE effect. it's gotten to the point where your words and actions on here reflect on your corps. that's pretty sad.

Ohhh DrumCorpsMom is THAT Cathy from RAMD....

Totally agree with Liz that any insult from her end was unintentional.....

Cathy reconsider coming to DCA, it can be a fun time, on the field and off.

you and I were thinking the exact same thing Sean :)

"Mad Flava":

That makes three of us..... b**bs

Elphaba

You know what, I don't care if you have almost 4000 posts to your name on here, and maybe more so on RAMD, you should be banned or severly suspended. Whether it was the Cathy on RAMD or not, you have NO RIGHT to attack anyone.

To quote community guidelines:

You may not make personal attacks on other Community members or non-members. Harassment of other members is not allowed. Flame-bait, trolling or flaming posts will be edited or removed, and action may be taken against the author. Issues and posts directed at a single member should be handled via our built-in Private Messenger feature.
We reserve the right to warn, suspend or ban any member who seriously or repeatedly violates these guidelines. We also reserve the right to edit any member’s posts that violate these guidelines. We will be fair and provide warning in all but the most extreme cases, which will result in immediate action.

To Cathy: I can't help but apologize for this unintelligent post above. As a person who is apart of the Crossmen family, believe me when I tell you that DCA is in fact a great activity as I am just finding out. The people are caring and are one big family, in fact I may go to say more so the DCI. I hope that you not let the people who can't read community forum guidelines deter you away from this (INSERT PLUG: as you may miss Bushwackers awesome 2006 show :P )

I hope everyone here on the DCA forums takes steps toward report the post and getting this member suspended or banned.

Edited by CrossmenBaritone