• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you STILL have the naivete of a 20 year old. Just like a kid who is caring a bag of dope and refuses to admit that he is carrying until he is strip searched and the dope is found and he sits there and exclaims, "Gee, how did that get there?". And as proven by Mr. Cornwell you analogy is faulty and irrelavent, but that seems to be in keeping with the naivete of a 20 year old.

The good doctor senses a serious 34 year old constipation problem. My prescription for you is to drink a case of prune juice, followed by a box of Ex-Lax and call me in the morning!

Edited by cabalumsw

"Physician, heal thyself".

And to think NYSKYLINER, aka PENNSYLVANIADCHOF, and I are actually very cordial to each other offline!!!!! All in fun!!!!

That has always been. Off the field we'd drink you guys under the table, while on the field we fight tooth and nail. :blush:

And sing dirty songs about each others corps on the buses.... :P

Yep, this is definitely the "Senior" side of things.

lol

I can't believe you guys are still arguing over 1972... there were so many things WRONG that day that all of you can be right and wrong at the same time... you don't want to get me going on the reality of all the things that happened... let's just leave it that - in the end - all came out well... FOR EVERYONE and the activity...

I too was bitter for many years... let me help you all...

Take a deep breath... let it out slowly...

there... it's over... it was 34 years ago, let it lie - especially considering that most of those involved are dead...

As usual Mr.Peashy finds the mature and sensible outlook to 1972, BUT, I'm still alittle ###### but thats just me, also just let me say my respect for all the corps and the members and how the performed at that DCA in 1972 will always be nothing but remarkable. The biggest winner that night was the fans. My offer still stands about that party, and as far a trbute for the great Harvey Martin, I pay tribute to that man every day, he was and will always be to me one one of the greatest men Ive ever kown in or out of drum corps. Prime Time Brass will probably be practicing at my house before I&E and your welcome to come over and listen and hang with us after. Just IM me and let me know. If its hot bring a bathing suit.