Flag tosses

I ordered mine on Monday morning and it was at my house when I got home from work on Tuesday night. Wow! It was so fun watching it. I can't believe how much of the work and dance moves I remember after all these years.

Still not here yet :rolleyes: I ordered State Street one of the years you marched! I know some people that marched those years.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the info Sue. I'm soooo excited. I can hardly wait. Did you check my signature?? I'm in Canada too and likely just down the road!

Down the 401, to be precise! :P

Just got my second DVD about five minutes ago. Time to charge up the DVD player again!

Still not here yet :lookaround: I ordered State Street one of the years you marched! I know some people that marched those years.

What year and who do you know?

What year and who do you know?

1983 and 1984.. I will PM the names to you as I don't want to put their names in a public forum without their knowledge.

Early flag tossing b**bs

Could be Troopers ???

flagtoss.jpg

Nice arrow exchange. High degree of difficulty and Exposure to Error, one would imagine.

1983 and 1984.

1984 and '85 were the State Street years I got on this latest DVD. Also 1981 Skylarks (love them coming out of that tent!), 1983 Quasar (so clean, with loads of difficulty and creativity . . . and then, of course, there's George's drill), 1983 Canandaigua Academy, 1986 St. Anthony's Imperiales (a forerunner to their incredible 1987 show), 1987 Victoriaville Phoenix (dirty in spots, but some really amazing tricks), etc. It's been fun to watch these guards and take a trip down memory lane. I think I'm finally done ordering now!

Nice arrow exchange. High degree of difficulty and Exposure to Error, one would imagine.

Guessing right after original sunburst. :sshh:

Great field coverage. b**bs

Percussion section already on bus. B)

What about "head choppers" - when did they start?

I know we did them in 1979, can't remember if we did them in 1978 or not.